Well, I finally arrived in Boston on August 22nd 2006. My mom came out to help me get settled. Of all the Boston architecture, this building is the BEST. It's the Belmont LDS temple. Mom and I explored the Freedom Trail and took the Duck Tour. This city is amazing and I feel so blessed to be able to live here. Here's also a picture of the new and improved living room, thanks to Target and IKEA. -Oh boy, I've discovered a new store to love. What is it with the Swedish and Finnish culture here? Love you Meri!
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Welcome to Boston
Well, I finally arrived in Boston on August 22nd 2006. My mom came out to help me get settled. Of all the Boston architecture, this building is the BEST. It's the Belmont LDS temple. Mom and I explored the Freedom Trail and took the Duck Tour. This city is amazing and I feel so blessed to be able to live here. Here's also a picture of the new and improved living room, thanks to Target and IKEA. -Oh boy, I've discovered a new store to love. What is it with the Swedish and Finnish culture here? Love you Meri!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment