Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's 2008

So, It's been one year since I started this blog. I love keeping an account of my life this way. I want to thank such wonderful family and friends for making this last year so enjoyable. I'm truly blessed and hope that I can bring as many blessings to all of you this year that you brought me.

5 comments:

amy said...

i am glad you are in boston!

Maryblog said...

It sounds like you are having a lot of fun there. I can't wait until I am back..I miss it so much. Tell Mark I said hi!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad you included your blog on the last email! It will be fun to be able to keep up with you better now! You look SO great Andrea!
Loves! Bob, Emily, & Ethan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lady Bills said...

YAY you are blogging again- my world feels more complete now!

i love you!