So, I'm basically surrounded by hottest people I know. Check out these pictures, one with my boyfriend Mark and the other with my roommate Shelly. They are amazing people with so much patience. These pictures were taken on Martin Luther King Day. Were went to a friend's house and made homemade pizza!
Friday, January 25, 2008
So Freakin' Hot!
So, I'm basically surrounded by hottest people I know. Check out these pictures, one with my boyfriend Mark and the other with my roommate Shelly. They are amazing people with so much patience. These pictures were taken on Martin Luther King Day. Were went to a friend's house and made homemade pizza!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You and your boyfriend make a very cute couple!!!
hey, i think your boyfriend is hot too... oh i mean... well... ummm... okay awkward.
You can't help but be hot, when you are surrounded by Andrea!
He looks like a young Brad Pitt!
Andrea! Very cute pictures! I need to call you! How long have you and Mark been together? Hes great! Cute pics!
wow! i love all the blog updates! you are always adventuring! (is that even a word?)
and i have to agree...you two are a hot couple!
Post a Comment