I had squash ravioli for an appetizer, salad frisee, mahi mahi, and chocolate cake for dessert. Mark had carrot soup, roast beef (tenderloin?), and the airy chocolate heart for dessert (pictured). He also bought me a divine box of chocolates from Teuscher on Newbury Street. Every girl should be treated so well. Thank you, Love.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Valentine' s Day Cont..
I had squash ravioli for an appetizer, salad frisee, mahi mahi, and chocolate cake for dessert. Mark had carrot soup, roast beef (tenderloin?), and the airy chocolate heart for dessert (pictured). He also bought me a divine box of chocolates from Teuscher on Newbury Street. Every girl should be treated so well. Thank you, Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You deserve only the best - and you have it!!! I'm glad you had a good Valentines. Jaren and I went to the temple (and of course I thought of you), and it was perfect.
Post a Comment