Thursday, March 13, 2008

Restaurant Week.


It comes twice a year and if you are ever in Boston during this time...take advantage. Restaurant week is a period of two weeks where restaurants around Boston have prix fix on new and old items on the menu. This means that they are trying to showcase new dishes or just gain a little more attention. They are normally very pricey restaurants but for only 33.08 (not including tax and tip so...ok $40) you get an appetizer, entree and dessert. A bunch of girlfriends and I went to the "Temple Bar" funny name I know, and it was amazing! I had bluefish cakes, Mahi Mahi (to die for) and a creamy peanut butter tarte with a hard chocolate shell with peanut butter cookie dough ice cream (Lavish and Wonderful).

5 comments:

Brenna said...

Now I'm hungry! I miss our group outings for food! Someone that had good taste.... :)

Unknown said...

Sign me up! That food sounds amazing! I love that you are taking advantage of the good eats on the East Coast. (Although I do have to say I'm a bit envious!) You're so great Andrea. Keep the picts coming!:)-Emily

Shannon said...

Next time I'm in Chicago I'll do it! LOL! Probably won't be visiting there anytime soon. Hope all is well with you!
Shannon

Brenna said...

Time for an update...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.