Thursday, May 22, 2008

Make-up Genius



So, I pretty much rock at make-up. Not that these girls even needed it. The rockin' expressions on their before pictures help too. Honestly, make-up's starting to become an obsession. I do free make-overs if anyone is interested. That is until I become famous and then I'll charge $200 per hour ;).

4 comments:

Siobhan said...

Awwww, your way too nice! and holy crap I SWEAR by Mac make up. I wont use anything else. I LOVE IT! I would love to do peoples make up too, but I dont have the patience and if someone didnt sit still I would probably just stab them in the eye with the eyeliner. Im totally evil like that. haha.

Oh yeah, and I will stalk you now too, so dont you even worry :)

Melissa said...

Awesome Job! Do you want to move to MP and do my makeup full time?

Amy said...

I love the Paris postings. Were we together the last time you were there? I'm jealous that you got to go back already. I can't wait to get there.
Amy

J and T said...

So, it looks like you are a little behind on your blogging, but I wanted to tell you congratulations on your big news. Bee told us yesterday that you're getting married and we could not be more excited! We love you. Jeff, Tara, and Katelyn