Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween, How do I love thee?



I just can't get enough of this holiday. You know every year, I like to be a fairy or something pretty. I decided to do a bug/butterfly this year. Mark was... you guessed it, a bug-catcher!
The make-up I did with face paint and a little MAC eye shadow. I could have spent even more time on it than I did. Am I crazy?? Yes, I am. So we had a little pumpkin carving, caramel apples (with nuts and choc chips) and scary music. Then we went to a party at a friends house. Super fun day!

Happy Halloween! I hope you all ate your guts out!

4 comments:

Barb Gill said...

Andrea,
How fun to get all dressed up! My costume was a hat.

Brenna said...

Great makeup Dre! You look amazing! As always... :)

Melissa said...

I love your makeup. It looks flawless. The outfit is super cute, and I love how you and Mark coordinated.

Cheryl said...

Did they teach you that at the Mac counter? :) You look great!