Monday, November 17, 2008

http://christysdoings.blogspot.com/


Thanks to everyone who helped with showers over the weekend! It was a fun weekend and we got our invitations ordered and pictures too. Can't wait. Check out our pictures on our photographer's blog. If 10 of our friends write comments, we get a free picture so comment away if you'd like.

http://christysdoings.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Your photos are gorgeous!! Happy wedding!!

Gygi Family said...

Andrea! Congratulations! We talked about you at book last night and we are all so excited for you! Best wishes! Oh this is Jessic Gygi!

Barb Gill said...

Andrea,
I love what you're wearing and your backgrounds. I can't wait until you come to Salt Lake and get married. I think my favorite bridals of you are the one with the side shot of you in your dress. The one with you holding a bouquet of flowers and the one of you just sitting on the steps. The couple photos are so fun with the colors of Autumn in the background. You look super skinny!

See you soon,
Barb

Maryblog said...

YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS! I love all of them, bridals, engagements. BOSTON IS AMAZING!! I LOVE IT! AND MISS IT!

Andrea said...

Thanks everybody!! Sure do love you all!

Unknown said...

super picture! it was great to see you last month!

Brett and Jessica said...

Congrats on the engagment! I am glad you look so happy!
Thanks for letting Brett and I stay at your place this summer!